28 April 2011

my life at ge is going to end soon. :( and i'm already missing them on the second last day at work. boooo. but i really need a job of higher pay (without recruit express kop-ing my $$$) :( hopefully i passed the trial next week wor. ^^ then more money will roll in.


recently, i also get to know a bunch of cheery peeps which really brightens up my day! (: their belief in J really changed them alot i guess. and i'm so outdated to relate church with wooden benches, classic-dull songs and priest chanting, as in those traditional church you see in tv. only realised how outdated i am after my very virgin experience in church last week. xoxo. love the highhighhigh music, touching testimonials and the atmosphere. still, i cant pledge my commitment (yet). but me-athickskinwoman will still attend church. teehee.


rc commitments will gradually reduce in time to come. (Y) cause i knew my life would no longer evolve around rc ONLY. went for the world vision fammine camp interview for a facilitator. really pray hard that i do get in. c'mon call me babehhhh!!! cause i reallyreallyreally like their activities. and most importantly, starving ourselves to get a feel of those in poverty and hunger. (meaningful righty?) :') i'm so proud of myself, for having such amazing hands. sewing lots and lots of DIY stuff. hohoho. *salute to myself* but i'm super lazy!!! arghhh. didnt exercise at all, even though i sound so determined in the previous post. zomg.


send me some flowers, will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment