29 March 2011


Lazy Dates. I don’t need you to take me to extravagant restaurants to prove your interest in me, or make you spend money on bouquets of flowers to tell me you like me, no. It’s not like that for me. I just want your company. We could be in house clothes, watching oldies, getting fat on oily junk food. We could be ourselves in these dates.


those were some meaningful (at least to me) pee-tures and notes when i was stalking people blogs. :X hehhehs. meangwhile, i was addicted to secret garden and some other movies. seriously, we need to admit: korean guys are so cute. ^^ and all thanks to FUNSHION, i get to watch these cute guys. xoxo. so quickly go download it if you havent, cause there's plenty of shows upthere.


my contract at GE is going to end soon. (Y)(Y)(Y) it's not that i hate the job, but it's really damn boring. :/ i just not suitable for admin jobs. sitting all day long just make my butt bigger. >:( so before i find another job, i really (x100000) want to go overseas. :D to play, eat and shop. can someone please organise one?

No comments:

Post a Comment